- Zipper Marking Machine
- Luggage Bag Machine
- Injection Molding Machine
- Zipper Teeth Making Machine
- Zipper Gapping & Stripping Machine
- Zipper Film Sealing Machine
- Zipper Holes Punching Machine
- Zipper Pin and Box Fixing Machine
- Zipper Slider Mount Machine
- Zipper Bottom Stop Machine
- Zipper Top Stop Machine
- Zipper Polishing Machine
- Zipper Cutting Machine
- Zipper Winding & Rolling Machine
- Zipper Ironing Machine
Zipper machine manufacturers teach you to choose zippers
Please pay attention to the following issues when using the zipper:
1. Contrast color zipper (the fabric is inconsistent with the zipper tape, such as white fabric with black or red zipper tape) when purchasing, be sure to pay attention to the requirements. The color fastness must be good, and the zipper should be tested and confirmed before it is sewn before production; Absorb the oil stains in the zipper and cause stains on the fabric;
3. The cotton garment with metal zipper changes color after dyeing. Discoloration is caused by the chemical reaction of the mouthpiece, the split piece, the slider and the top stop after acid/alkaline dyeing.
4. White-plated nickel-free, rack-plated white-free nickel-free sliders are easy to change color (such as yellowing, black, etc.) on white cotton materials (such as wool products), mainly due to bleaching Caused by not cleaning up during post-dyeing treatment and reacting with chemical residues.
5, 8#, 10# resin, metal puller or larger volume puller, round puller is not good for needle detection. On the one hand, it is due to its large size, and on the other hand, the circular pull tab will generate a magnetic field when testing the needle, thereby affecting the effect of the needle detection test.
The microphone teeth of the metal zipper turn black and the discolored microphone teeth will pollute the clothing. Once the copper alloy is oxidized, it will turn black... Do not seal the packaging bag, keep it breathable, and be careful not to be full of moisture (use moisture-proof paper and moisture-proof agent, the effect will be better).
Dye on the zipper and plasticizers, adhesives, oils and other components in polyethylene, synthetic leather, resin coating of fabrics, etc. may occur Reaction, and the phenomenon of migration occurs, the finished products should be separated by paper, and attention should be paid to the state of preservation.
Due to the use of dyed brown zippers or black zippers, the contact parts of the clothing and zippers will be contaminated. During the dyeing process of clothing, the remaining acidic substances or oxidants react chemically, which may cause contamination of the contact area between the zipper and the clothing. Please use fully washed fabrics and materials.
9. Washing and processing
(1) After washing and processing, the zipper teeth will be discolored or the chemicals that corrode the washing and processing will weaken the slider. When washing, it is best to use a spring-loaded zipper with strong washing-resistant processing. In order to prevent the acid remaining in the washing process, please wash it thoroughly to a neutral state. With different processing types or types of medicines, the fabric will weaken, so be sure to do experiments before washing and processing.
(2) After washing and processing, the self-locking slider is damaged. The zipper is washed in an open state, and debris will enter the slider, making it easy to break, so please wash it with the zipper closed.
10. Correct washing method
(1) Before washing or putting it in the dryer, please be sure to close the zipper and fix the slider. If you wash with it on, the front of the top stop will damage the fabric and the tape will shrink.
(2) Strong alkaline detergent or chlorine bleach will melt off the paraffin or oil film applied to the zipper, please pay special attention when using it.
11. Appropriate material, appropriate temperature, and correct ironing method
(1) The temperature of the iron should change with the material, and the zipper also has an appropriate temperature, so that the zipper can be maintained strength and beauty.
(2) When ironing the zipper, be sure to close the zipper, fix the zipper in the normal position, do not let the slider pull upside down or stand up, and cover it with a cloth cover. Just start ironing, otherwise, unexpected things will happen.
For children's products, special attention should be paid when choosing zippers, please choose special.
Precautions for sewing invisible zippers
1. Sewing invisible zippers with a special sewing machine
2. Both ends of the zipper should be sewn back
3. The zipper should be sewn so that the sutures of the zipper are straight, and there should be no blockage.
4. When sewing, it should not be sewn on the fastener elements to prevent blockage and belly opening.
Precautions for the use of metal zippers
◆ The principle of discoloration of metal zipper teeth
I. Chemical properties of copper alloys
Copper alloys The chemical property is that when it encounters acid, alkali, oxidizing agent or reducing agent, it will react chemically and easily change color. The zipper may become discolored when chemical residues on the fabric react with the metal zipper elements, sliders, or openings. This chemical reaction is more likely to occur under high temperature and high humidity conditions (sewn products are steam ironed, sealed in plastic bags and stored for a long time, etc.). This situation does not belong to the quality of the zipper.
2. Examples of discoloration caused by chemical reaction
1, oxidative bleach (H2O2) → black (CuO) or red (CuO2)
2, reduction Bleach (Na2S03) → black (CuO, CuS) or red (CuO2)
3, sulfide or HS2 gas excess conditions → black (CuS)
4, CL2 gas Excessive conditions→light yellow (CuCl2)
5, acidic compounds and chromium compounds (Cr2O3)→black (CuO), red (CuO2) or blue (CuSO4)
6 , steam ironing or wet in rainy weather → blue (Cu(OH)2)
◆ Precautions when using metal zippers for clothing with different textures