BETTER TOUCH BETTER BUSINESS
Contact Sales at ZYZM zipper machine manufacturer.
The automatic zipper machine is usually composed of injection system, mold clamping system, hydraulic transmission system, electrical control system, belt feeding auxiliary system, heating and cooling system, safety monitoring system, etc. The function of the clamping system: the function of the clamping system is to ensure that the mold is closed, opened and ejected. To improve the work efficiency of the zipper industry, take a look at the automatic zipper machine.
1. The automatic zipper threading machine has a large conveying capacity, allowing a large amount of materials to be conveyed in a small capacity space, with a conveying capacity of 15-500m3/h.
2. Low energy consumption for conveying. With the help of the internal friction of materials, it can save 40% to 60% of electricity compared with screw conveyors.
3. Sealed and safe, the fully-sealed casing makes the dust seamless and drillable, safe and reliable in operation.
4. Long service life. The conveyor chain made of alloy steel through advanced heat treatment has a normal service life of> 3 years, and the life of the rollers on the chain (according to different materials) 1 to 3 years.
5. The conveying length is long, and the horizontal conveying distance can reach more than 60 meters.
6. The process layout is flexible, it can be installed on elevated, ground, pit, climbing (15), and can be loaded and unloaded at multiple points.
7. Low use cost, power saving and durable, extremely low maintenance rate, reduce consumption and improve efficiency.
The above are the advantages of the automatic zipper machine, I hope to help you. In addition, the function of the hydraulic transmission system is to provide power for the injection molding machine according to various actions required by the process, and to meet the requirements of pressure, speed, temperature, etc. required by each part of the injection molding machine. If you have other questions, please feel free to contact us, we will serve you wholeheartedly.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist