BETTER TOUCH BETTER BUSINESS
Contact Sales at ZYZM zipper machine manufacturer.
The zipper machine is mainly composed of various hydraulic components and hydraulic auxiliary components. The oil pump and motor are the power source of the injection molding machine. The electrical control system and the hydraulic system are reasonably coordinated to meet the process requirements (pressure, temperature, etc.) of the injection molding machine. , speed, time) and various program actions. I have the specific operation steps for repairing the wear and tear of the zipper head and axle.
1. Surface oiling: use acetylene flame to surface oiling the worn bearing and journal;
2. Welding location points: Weld the location points on the worn bearings and test them with a measuring tool;
3. Surface treatment: Use a polisher to grind the worn parts;< /p>
4. Cleaning: Use absolute ethanol to clean the polished bearing position;
5. After reconciling SD7101H material, use cable 6. Use SD7400 material to repair the wear of the front and rear sealing parts;
7. Use an outer micrometer to measure and check the dimensional accuracy after repair;
8. Assemble the bearing housing and new bearings on site and install them in place.
The above is the specific operation steps for the wear and repair of the zipper head wheel axle, I hope it will be helpful to you. In addition, the heating system of the zipper machine is used to heat the barrel and the injection nozzle. The barrel of the injection molding machine generally uses an electric heating ring as a heating device, which is installed outside the barrel and is detected by thermocouples in sections. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us, we will serve you wholeheartedly.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist