BETTER TOUCH BETTER BUSINESS
Contact Sales at ZY zipper machine manufacturer.
13 June 2014, Shanghai, China – ZTE Corporation (“ZTE”) (H share stock code: 0763.HK / A share stock code: 000063.SZ), a publicly-listed global provider of telecommunications equipment, network solutions and mobile devices, is pleased to support Telkom Indonesia in Java backbone network upgrade to deliver a 10-fold capacity increase in most of the network and will enable a superior user experience to subscribers.
ZTE’s industry-leading converged dense wavelength division multiplexing/optical transport (DWDM/OTN) solutions are being deployed to help Telkom Indonesia upgrade their Java backbone network from 10 gigabits per second (10G) to next-generation 100G. The new 100G system will coexist with the current 10G system on one optical fiber, thanks to ZTE’s Guard Band solution that enables these two technologies to work simultaneously.
"Because of the vital strategic importance of the Java backbone infrastructure, the network demands high stability and reliability. ZTE has the technology, service capabilities and experience to answer this challenge,” said Gong Ming, Chief Technology Officer of PT ZTE Indonesia. “ZTE is proud to provide Telkom with the leading technology and solution to deploy 100G channel into an existing network.”
Spanning the island of Java from West Java to East Java and connecting all major cities on the island, the Java backbone is the busiest backbone network in Indonesia, accounting for the largest total exchange capacity and the highest data growth rate. With the rapidly growing number of users and fast-changing technology, the upgrade to 100G technology will enable Telkom Indonesia to evolve its broadband business services while improving customer experience. Telkom Indonesia is the largest telecommunications provider in Indonesia.
In modernizing the network, ZTE provides Telkom Indonesia with ZXWM M920 DWDM system. The system aims to help Telkom Indonesia to build a future-proof Bearer Network (DWDM/OTN). Also, the new network will co-operate with ZTE NetNumenTM U31 NMS to build flexible, reliable, cost-effective and manageable networks that can scale to enable the deployment of 100G’s new services.
ZTE’s solution will enable Telkom Indonesia to maximize the value of their investment by lowering total cost of ownership, delivering high flexibility, scalability and expansibility, in addition to improved reliability and security, easier maintenance and more efficient network operations, administration and management (OA&M), enabling super-long-haul transmission, and excellent 100G transmission capability.
ZTE has a track record of deploying excellent infrastructure solutions to Telkom Indonesia for more than 10 years. Collaboration between Telkom Indonesia and ZTE included the following projects:
1. In May 2004, ZTE was awarded the contract as the sole supplier to build the Java backbone transmission network, which covered all major cities in Java Island.
2. In June 2005, ZTE Corporation won the contract of Phase I capacity expansion project of the Java backbone network.
3. In December 2006, ZTE was awarded the contract to undertake the JDCS submarine cable DWDM TK project. Following the contract win of Java backbone network, this was the second time that ZTE built WDM backbone for Telkom Indonesia, with additional submarine cable turnkey integrated solution supplied. As the extension to the Java backbone network, the network covered all major cities in Java Island and Bali Island, the most thickly populated islands in Indonesia.
4. In March 2007, ZTE won the contract of Phase II capacity expansion project of the Java backbone network.
5. In October 2007, ZTE won the upgrade and reconstruction project of the Java backbone network.
6. In November 2007, ZTE secured the contract of RMJ SDH network project to build SDH network in Sumatra Island and deliver turnkey integrated solution to OSP.
7. Between 2009 to 2013, ZTE completed several projects for Telkom Indonesia including network capacity expansion, by adding new lambda’s 10G into the Java Backbone Network, and also re-configuration projects in the existing link to optimize the network configuration design.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist